“Our Farm Powered organics recycling and farm-based anaerobic digester program is the first to vertically integrate the organics feedstock chain and farms to solve food waste challenges, generate renewable energy, and sustain farms,”
Our leadership team understands the food waste collection and disposal challenges and energy acquisition costs that food and beverage manufacturers, food providers, municipalities, institutions, farms, and communities face. With backgrounds in organics diversion, food manufacturing, clean energy, restaurant management, anaerobic digester development and operations, and project construction, the Vanguard team is pioneering zero-waste, closed-loop Table to Farm organics reuse.
Headquartered in Wellesley, Mass., Vanguard Renewables develops, constructs, owns, and operates farm-based clean energy systems that recycle food waste and farm waste producing safe and reliable Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) or Renewable Electricity (RE) completing a closed loop organics to energy lifecycle.
We are institutionally funded by mission-driven investors determined to impact climate change by removing waste from landfills and generating renewable energy.
With backgrounds in food manufacturing, clean energy, anaerobic digester development and operations, and project construction, the Vanguard team is pioneering zero-waste, closed-loop Table to Farm organics reuse.
Completing a closed loop organics to energy lifecycle, Vanguard’s Farm Powered operating portfolio of anaerobic digesters represent the largest organics recycling destination in the Northeast.
The Farm Powered organics collection and recycling solution:
- Sustainable, cost-effective, and consistent waste disposal at a farm-based anaerobic digester
- Best choice for the environment
- Works with your current hauling arrangement or we provide a dedicated hauler for you
- Complies with state organics recycling regulations
- Achieves corporate sustainability goals and industry standards
- Reduces exposure to odor and pests
- Potential renewable power purchase to meet net zero and carbon neutral initiatives and mandates
- Positive brand recognition, credibility, and brand loyalty from environmentally-conscious consumers
- Farm Powered branding available for marketing materials, packaging, signage, promotional items, etc.